CapQuest is a progressive and innovative organisation that employs its highly skilled staff and advanced debt recovery technology to maximise asset recoveries on behalf of clients. Equally, CapQuest commits to all clients that we will act responsibly on their behalf and we have designed all of our debt recovery processes and procedures to support that commitment.
As evidence of CapQuest’s commitment to best practices, we have achieved several industry-recognised quality standards. CapQuest’s quality standard benchmarks include:
- Consumer Credit Licence
- Member of the Credit Services Association
- Charter Member of the CSA’s Debt Buyers and Sellers Group
- Financial Services Authority authorisations to administer regulated mortgages and assist in the administration of insurance.
- Quality Certificate (ISO9001: 2008)
- Registered Data Controller under the Data Protection Act 1998
- Registered Data User with the Data Protection Office
- Member of CAIS (Experian), Insight (Equifax) and Share (Call Credit)
CapQuest applies practices and procedures consistent with the ISO17799 quality standard for the management of data and IT security.